Attached to Highcliffe Manor, set on serene, private grounds on the outskirts of Flamborough in the East Riding of Yorkshire, you can find our delightful, three-bedroom holiday annexe cottage.
Featuring off-road parking, a well-appointed, open-plan living space, and a superb location a short drive from nearby amenities and a beach, this charming abode makes an idyllic base for a family or sharing friends who want to discover the numerous delights located within the brilliant Flamborough Outer Headlands Nature Reserve.
Park up, unpack, and make yourself at home in your lovely new lodgings, where you will discover a well-appointed living area complete with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area with breakfast bar, and an inviting sitting area with plush seating a sleek, wall-mounted Smart TV.
A bathroom and a shower room welcome you to refresh and rejuvenate to begin on conclude your day, whilst two plush doubles and a twin bedroom offer you a tranquil sanctuary wherein to claim a well-earned rest.
- Three ground-floor bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Smart TV and Wi-Fi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking available
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.9 miles, beach 0.3 miles